Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: SMH70002056
- EAN: 4032651977123
Product details for Schülke desderman® care
The Schülke Desderman® Care is a dye and perfume-free alcoholic solution, which is suitable for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection.
Since panthenol and vitamin E are added to the disinfectant, it also has a nourishing effect.
Desderman® Care is used undiluted. The following applies during the contact time: For hygienic and surgical hand disinfection, the portioned dose should be given in such a way that the hands remain moist for the entire application time.
Application of Schülke Desderman® Care
As already mentioned above, the hand disinfectant can be used for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. Here's how:
- hygienic hand disinfection (EN1500): Rub 3 ml Desderman® Care into clean, dry hands for at least 30 seconds.
- surgical hand disinfection (EN 12791): rub 2x5 ml Desderman® Care into the hands and forearms for 90 seconds.
Properties of Schülke Desderman® Care
- pronounced microbicidal and virucidal activity thanks to the ethanol content
- effective against noroviruses within 15 seconds (tested with the Murines Norovirus)
- ProPanthenol-complex and vitamin E, cares for the hands with every application
- particularly skin-friendly, as it is free of dyes and perfumes
- dermatologically tested
Effectiveness and exposure times
The microbiological effectiveness of the disinfectant has been tested for various DIN standards. You can see this in the table below.
|bactericidal||EN13727||ready to use||15 sec.|
|tuberculocide||EN14348||ready to use||15 sec.|
|mycobactericide||EN14348||ready to use||15 sec.|
|Candida albicans||EN13624||ready to use||15 sec.|
|Modified Vaccinia Ankara Virus||EN14476||ready to use||15 sec.|
|limited viruzid PLUS||EN14476||ready to use||15 sec.|
|Norovirus||EN14476||ready to use||15 sec.|
|viruzid||EN14476||ready to use||30 sec.|
|Poliovirus||EN14476||ready to use||30 sec.|
|Rotavirus||EN14476||ready to use||15 sec.|
|Adenovirus (Type 5)||EN14476||ready to use||15 sec.|
The areas of application were also confirmed by various test methods and according to DIN standards.
|Surgical hand disinfection||EN12791||ready to use||90 sec.|
|Hygienic hand disinfection||EN1500||ready to use||30 sec.|
The Schülke Desderman® Care can also be found and certified in the following directories:
- ÖGHMP certificate (Austrian Society for Hygiene, Microbiology and Preventive Medicine)
- VAH certificate (Association for Applied Hygiene)
- IHO list (Industry Association for Hygiene and Surface Protection)
Chemical-physical product information
100g Desderman® Care solution contain 89.1g ethanol 96% (v / v).
- Flash point: 17 ° C / method: DIN EN ISO 13736
- Form: liquid
- Color: colorless
- Density: approx.0.83 g / cm3 / 20 ° C
- pH: Not applicable
Use disinfectant carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
For external use. Do not bring into contact with open flames or switched on electrical heating sources.
Schülke manufactures its products economically and with high quality standards using advanced, safe and environmentally friendly processes.
Our company, based in Oer-Erkenschwick, has been registered as its own brand since July 2014. Since then we have been offering you high quality medical products from our own production. Our range includes isopropyl alcohols in concentrations of 70 percent and 99.9 percent, agents for surface disinfection, electrode gel and contact spray, IPL gel, distilled and double-distilled water as well as cleaning spray for ultrasonic probes. For the quick treatment of injuries and painful parts of the body, we offer adhesive plasters, cross-patches, cold-warm compresses, cold-immediate compresses as well as cooling gel and massage oil. You will also find filled first aid kits and matching refill sets in our own range.