Product details - Dishwasher Cleaner ACL
The dishwasher cleaner ACL Schülke convinced by its strong and chlorine-containing formula and is mainly used in commercial kitchens, catering or the like.
It easily solves fouling of greasy or protein-containing food residues as well as stubborn soiling of coffee, tea and lipstick. Its chlorine-containing formula with complexing agent effectively prevents calcifications in the machine. It can safely be used for alkali-resistant dishes, utensils made of stainless steel, plastic or porcelain in the dishwasher.
The non-foaming dishwasher cleaner ACL is available in 2 canister sizes, 12.5 or 25 kg.
Properties of Dishwasher Cleaner
- excellent degreasing
- easily removes protein residues
- counteracts new deposits
- removes heavy soiling from coffee, tea, lipstick etc.
- Contains a complexing agent that counteracts limescale in the dishwasher.
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: less 5% phosphonates, less 5% chlorine-based bleach. Contains potassium hydroxide.
- Application concentrations: 0 to 9 ° dH: 0.1%, 10 to 19 ° dH: 0.3%, from 20 ° dH: 0.6%
- light yellow
- 12.5 kg or 25 kg canister
Applications of Dishwasher Cleaner
- for commercial dishwashers
- for alkali-resistant dishes
- for stainless steel
- for heat-resistant plastic
- for porcelain with sturdy decorations
Note on Dishwasher Cleaner ACL
- Not suitable for aluminum and alkali-sensitive materials.
- In case of doubt the material compatibility has to be tested beforehand.
- Only for commercial users.
- The operating instructions of the machine manufacturer must be observed