Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH669605K-001
- EAN: 4062014028483
Product details - Disinfectant Dispenser KHK With Counting Function
The disinfectant dispenser type KHK by Schülke is equipped with a counter in this version. This counter counts every performed hand disinfection and thus allows an accurate measurement of consumption.
Its sturdy aluminum housing, which is matt silver and anodised, offers an additional bacteriostatic effect.
The included and replaceable plastic pump guarantees a continuous flow of preparation, without sticking or dripping, and allows a dosage of 0.75 ml to 1.5 ml per pump stroke.
The KHL dispenser with counting function is available either for standard disposable bottles in the size of 500 or 1000 ml.
Properties of Disinfectant Dispenser
- with counting function / counter
- with short arm lever
- Arm lever made of stainless steel
- with plastic pump - exchangeable
- Pump with adjustable pump stroke - Dosage amounts from 0.75 - 1.5 ml
- with robust aluminum housing - matt and anodized
- Housing has a bacteriostatic effect
- easy construction
- easy cleaning
- Easy to assemble with disposable bottles
- meets the requirements of the professional association (BGR 250 / TRBA 250) and workplace regulations for the direct removal of the products
- optionally as a 500 or 1000 ml dispenser
Fields of Application of Disinfectant Dispenser
- for the precise consumption measurement of hand disinfections
- for the application of hand disinfectants, washing and care preparations
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.