Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH100401K-002
- EAN: 4032651004027
Product details - Gigasept® AF Instrument Disinfection
The Schülke Gigasept® AF disinfectant is a concentrate that is free of aldehydes and is used for the cleaning and disinfection of surgical, thermolabile and stable instruments and rigid and flexible endoscopes.
Properties of Disinfectant
- patented active ingredient combination
- suitable for flexible and rigid endoscopes
- effective against bacteria, yeasts, enveloped viruses
- Concentrate - economical use
- must be applied diluted
- with a pleasant fresh scent
- Efficacy: bactericidal, bactericidal, yeasticidal, levurocidal, virucidal
- Composition: 100 g of active ingredient solution: 15 g of didecyldimethylammonium chloride, 10 g of phenoxypropanols, 6.9 g of aminoalkylglycines (2.1 g of amines, n-C10-16-alkyltrimethylenedi-, reaction products with chloroacetic acid, 4.8 g of betaines, C12-14 -alkyldimethyl). Marking acc. Regulation (EC) 648/2004: 15 - 30% nonionic surfactants, fragrances.
- VAH certificate
- 2 sizes to choose from
Applications of Disinfectant
- for manual cleaning and disinfection
- for surgical, thermolabile and stable instruments
- Ideal for flexible and rigid endoscopes and respiratory masks
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.