Product details for gigasept® instru AF Instrument disinfectant
The aldehyde instrument disinfectant concentrate gigasept® instru AF by Schülke, provides excellent cleaning performance and reduced exposure in an ultrasonic bath.
Properties of instrument disinfectants
- short exposure time in an ultrasonic bath
- excellent cleaning performance
- good material compatibility metals, rubber, glass, porcelain, plastics (partly suitable for polycarbonate)
- meets the current DGHM guidelines and Euro standards
- comprehensive microbiological efficacy: bacteria (incl. M. terrae) and fungi according to the current guidelines of DGHM, limited virucidal * (including HIV, HBV, HCV.), adeno and Papova SV 40 viruses
- in an ultrasonic bath: bacteria, fungi, viruses (including HIV, HBV, HCV).
- Ingredients: 100 g contain: 14 g Cocospropylendiaminguanidindiacetat, 35 g phenoxypropanols, 2.5 g benzalkonium chloride, marking acc. Regulation (EC) 648/2004: 5 - 15% nonionic surfactants, fragrances, Other Ingredients: solubilizer, pH regulators, corrosion inhibitors, dyes
Applications from Instrument disinfectant
- for manual desinifzierende precleaning and manual disinfection of thermo stable and thermo instruments of all kinds
- suitable for use in ultrasonic devices
- for the preparation of instruments in hospitals and medical practices