Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: SMH107411
- EAN: 4032651074112
- PZN: 4197442
Product details for gigasept® instru AF Instrument disinfectant
The aldehyde instrument disinfectant concentrate gigasept® instru AF by Schülke, provides excellent cleaning performance and reduced exposure in an ultrasonic bath.
Properties of instrument disinfectants
- short exposure time in an ultrasonic bath
- excellent cleaning performance
- good material compatibility metals, rubber, glass, porcelain, plastics (partly suitable for polycarbonate)
- meets the current DGHM guidelines and Euro standards
- comprehensive microbiological efficacy: bacteria (incl. M. terrae) and fungi according to the current guidelines of DGHM, limited virucidal * (including HIV, HBV, HCV.), adeno and Papova SV 40 viruses
- in an ultrasonic bath: bacteria, fungi, viruses (including HIV, HBV, HCV).
- Ingredients: 100 g contain: 14 g Cocospropylendiaminguanidindiacetat, 35 g phenoxypropanols, 2.5 g benzalkonium chloride, marking acc. Regulation (EC) 648/2004: 5 - 15% nonionic surfactants, fragrances, Other Ingredients: solubilizer, pH regulators, corrosion inhibitors, dyes
Applications from Instrument disinfectant
- for manual desinifzierende precleaning and manual disinfection of thermo stable and thermo instruments of all kinds
- suitable for use in ultrasonic devices
- for the preparation of instruments in hospitals and medical practices
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.