Product details - Hygiene Panel Ready for Installation
The hygiene panel from Schülke is a ready-to-install sanitary station for wall mounting for all areas with high hygiene requirements.
The panel is placed directly against the wall and mounted with very little effort and preparation. This creates a fully equipped sanitary room in which all disinfection, cleaning and preparation work can be carried out with the utmost in hygiene.
The unit is made of stainless steel and is equipped with all the necessary equipment and devices that comply with all hygiene requirements for clean rooms. These include a sink including ring rinsing, a mounted wall fitting, a non-contact disinfectant dispenser KH touchless and a disinfectant dosing device Dosit Des. for the production of disinfection solutions.
The compact hygiene unit is 500 mm wide, 340/525 mm deep and 2100 mm high, making it ideal for smaller spaces.
Content of Hygiene Panel
- Ready to install and pre-assembled panel
- with sink including ring rinsing and base cabinet
- mounted wall fitting
- Preparation dispenser KH touchless
- Disinfectant dosing device Dosit Des.
Properties of Hygiene Panel
- ready for assembly
- made of stainless steel
- Spout sink incl. Ring purge according to DIN 1988
- Fitting according to DIN EN 200
- In the lower area are KW / WW connections
- Wastewater drain and 230 V socket necessary
- provides safe handling through ergonomic placement of the disinfectant canister in the base cabinet
Optionally, a storage tray for the bucket to be filled with disinfectant is possible. As well as a holder for the ready to hold eyewash.
- microprocessor controlled
- Dosing range: 0.25% - 5%
- Volume preselection freely adjustable
- for the production of ready-to-use disinfectant solutions
- KH touchless
- stainless steel case
Areas of Application of Hygiene Panel
- as a clever interior design program
- in clinics, nursing homes, cleaning stations
- for rooms with similar requirements
Technical data of Hygiene Panel
- Material: stainless steel 1.4301
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2,100 x 500 x 525 mm
- Cold / hot water connection: 18 L / min, 2 - 8 bar, on the device side: ¾ "RG, on-site: shut-off valve, connection piece R3 / 4" with external thread flat-sealing
- Power supply: 230 V / ~ 50 Hz with Schuko plug
- Wastewater: Sifon DIN70
Commissioning and briefing
- by the responsible service technician