Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: SMH230122K
Product details - Mucadont® IS Instrument Disinfection
The virucidal instrument disinfectant Mucadont® IS from Schülke impresses with its sensitive properties, especially with sensitive instruments.
Despite its mild composition, it is excellently microbiologically effective and therefore very popular in the preparation of flexible endoscopes, MIS instruments, rotating instruments and anesthetic materials.
Mucadont® IS is a concentrate which is diluted with water and therefore very economical to use.
Properties of Instrument Disinfectant
- comprehensive microbiological efficacy
- convincing material compatibility
- minimal use of active ingredients and maximum disinfection performance
- DGHM / VAH certified, listed in the IHO Viruzidie List
- for instruments of the companies Karl Storz and RICHARD WOLF
- economical concentrate
- must be diluted / mixed with water
- Efficacy: bactericidal, tuberculocidal, yeasticidal, virucidal, virucidal
- composition: 100 g contain: 4.9 g glutardialdehyde, 4.9 g formaldehyde Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% anionic surfactants, <5% non-ionic surfactants, fragrances
- VAH certificate
- optionally as 2 liter bottle or 5 liter canister
Applications of Instrument Disinfectant
- for manual disinfection of thermostable and thermolabile medical instruments
- Clinic, practice and laboratory
- Ideal for processing delicate materials such as flexible endoscopes, MIS instruments, rotating instruments and anesthetic material
- is suitable for use in ultrasonic bath
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.