Product details - Schülke® Optics Hygiene Control
Schülke Optics is used for training and checking hand disinfection.
As with hygienic and surgical disinfection, hands are rubbed with Schülke Optics. To visualize wetting gaps, place the rubbed hands under the UV lamp (366 nm).
The fluorescent solution makes it possible that non-wetted areas of skin appear dark - the quality of the hand disinfection is to be evaluated so accurately.
Properties of Hand Disinfection Control Solution
- fluorescent solution
- to control the results of the rubbing technique
- Making gaps visible under UV light
- Color: colorless
- 500 ml solution
Applications of Schülke Optics
to check the hand disinfection
Important note about Schülke Optics
- Do not use the preparation for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
- Only use externally.
- Do not get in eyes.
- Flammable liquid! Keep away from sources of ignition, open flames and children.
- Store in the dark if possible and not above 25 ° C.
- Keep container tightly closed.
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from SCHÜLKE to look at