Product details - Foam Cleaner S For Surfaces
The s&m foam cleaner S by Schülke, with acidic pH value, convinces by its excellent cleaning properties even against hard-to-remove limescale deposits.
It is perfume- and dye-free and is used in all food processing areas for surface cleaning. During cleaning, protective gloves should be worn to avoid contact with the skin, followed by a disinfection of the cleaned surfaces for optimum hygiene.
Thanks to its concentration, the cleaner is very economical, economical to use and thus very economical. It is applied to the surfaces with foam-producing devices such as high or low pressure cleaners.
S & M foam cleaner S is available as 10 liter canister.
Properties of Foam Cleaner
- colorless concentrate
- based on anionic and nonionic surfactants
- Dye and perfume free
- Acid adjusted - pH value 0.8
- safely removes dirt and calcium deposits
- best foaming properties
- food sector meet
- recommended application concentration is 2%
- To increase the cleaning performance, the product can be used in increased concentrations
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% anionic surfactants, less 5% nonionic surfactants
- 10 liters canister
Applications of Foam Cleaner
- for surface cleaning in all areas of food processing
- for cleaning tiles, ceramics and acid-resistant enamel
- for use with foam producing equipment e.g. B. high and low pressure cleaners
Note on Schülke Foam Cleaner S
- Always read the label and product information before use
- After use, the equipment must be thoroughly cleaned with water
- Only for commercial users
- The UVV prescribes the wearing of protective gloves when handling preparations that are not intended for the skin.
- Do not inhale aerosols when spraying.
- Protect from the cold