Product details - Kitchens Special Surface Cleaner
The special surface cleaner from Schülke is used in all kitchen and large-scale kitchen areas such as the catering trade and impresses with its fast and very effective cleaning performance against fats and protein.
The concentrated and alkaline agent can easily be used on all heavily soiled and greasy soils, machine surfaces and surfaces of the inventory and should be rinsed with clear water after treatment.
The odorless special surface cleaner is available as a practical and economical 10 kg canister.
Properties of Surface Cleaner
- fast and effective
- cleaning heavily
- easily dissolves fats and proteins
- odorless concentrate
- pH approx. 13.4
- Application concentrations of the special surface cleaner are: standard dosage 2%, basic cleaning 5 - 10%, foam guns 3 - 5%, resins 5%
- Rinse the treated areas evenly after treatment with water (drinking water quality)
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% phosphates, less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% amphoteric surfactants
- 10 kg canister
Applications of Surface Cleaner
- for alkali-resistant, heavily soiled and greasy floors and surfaces of machinery, inventory etc.
- suitable for manual maintenance cleaning
- suitable for machine maintenance cleaning
Note on Schülke Special Surface Cleaner
- Not suitable for aluminum and alkali-sensitive materials. In case of doubt, the material compatibility must first be checked.
- Only for commercial users.