Product details - Instrument Cleaner Thermodent® Alka Clean
The instrument cleaner Thermodent® alka clean by Schülke is a mildly alkaline concentrate which is used for the cleaning (mechanical) of medical and dental instruments and accessories from surgery, anesthetics and care.
The cleaner impresses with its mild composition and excellent material compatibility with sensitive materials such. anodized aluminum. In addition, it has a powerful cleaning and eliminates, thanks to the addition of surfactant, also impurities by proteins.
Thermodent® alka clean minimizes the risk of iatrogenic transmission of CJK / vCJK.
Properties of Instrument Cleaner
- mildly alkaline
- material compatibility
- powerful cleaning
- very good wetting properties
- works against protein deposits
- contributes to minimizing the risk of iatrogenic transmission of CJK / vCJK (according to the RKI communication)
Composition: Marking acc. Regulation (EC) No 648/2004: less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% anionic surfactants, less 5% NTA and their salts, less 5% polycarboxylates, enzymes. Other ingredients: solubilizer, corrosion inhibitor.
- liquid concentrate
- almost colorless
- pH 12-12.8
- various can sizes to choose from
Areas of Application of Instrument Cleaner
- especially for use in the dental field
- for use in the medical field
- for cleaning medical and dental instruments and accessories
Note on Thermodent® Alka Clean
- Do not mix concentrate and working solution with acids.
- Keep container tightly closed. Protect from frost, heat and sunlight.
- Store in the original container.
- Always read the label and product information before use