Product details - Instrument Cleaner Thermosept® Alka Clean Forte
The Instrument Cleaner Thermosept® alka clean forte by Schülke is a mildly alkaline concentrate which is used for the cleaning (mechanical) of medical instruments and accessories from surgery, anesthetics and care as well as for containers and laboratory utensils.
The cleaner has a very mild composition and is therefore very good material compatible even with sensitive materials such. anodized aluminum.
Thermosept® alka clean forte minimizes the risk of iatrogenic transmission of CJK / vCJK.
Properties of Instrument Cleaner
- mildly alkaline
- material compatibility
- powerful cleaning
- very good wetting properties
- works against protein deposits
- contributes to minimizing the risk of iatrogenic transmission of CJK / vCJK (according to the RKI communication)
- Composition: Marking acc. Regulation (EC) No 648/2004: <5% nonionic surfactants, <5% anionic surfactants, <5% NTA and their salts, <5% polycarboxylates, enzymes.
- liquid concentrate
- almost colorless
- pH 12-12.8
- various can sizes to choose from
Areas of application of the instrument cleaner
- for the reprocessing of surgical, microsurgical and ophthalmological instruments, rigid endoscopes, anesthesia accessories
- for containers
- for laboratory utensils
- for use in washer-disinfectors and timing belt systems
Note on Thermosept® Alka Clean Forte
- Do not mix concentrate and working solution with acids.
- Keep container tightly closed. Protect from frost, heat and sunlight.
- Store in the original container.
- Always read the label and product information before use