Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: SMH144907
- EAN: 4032651959693
Product details - Rinse Aid Thermosept® BSK
The rinse aid component Thermosept® BSK from Schülke is gentle on materials, pH-neutral and is used for drying shortening in the automated reprocessing of medical devices.
Due to the mild composition, with corrosion inhibitor and pH regulator, the rinse aid can also be easily used for anodized aluminum. Convincing are also the good use properties and the stain-free result.
Furthermore, Thermosept® BSK, after chemothermal cleaning and disinfection, can be used for bed frames, transport trolleys, containers, bedside tables and operating tables and can be used in all common devices, timing belt systems, bed and container washing systems.
Properties of Rinse Aid
- shortens the drying time
- offers a virtually stain-free result
- excellent wetting on all used products
- mild and pH neutral composition
- pH 7
- material compatibility
- easy to use for anodized aluminum
- Composition: 15 - 30% nonionic surfactants, solubilizer, corrosion inhibitor, pH regulator
- meets the requirements of the AK-BWA
Applications of Rinse Aid
- for drying time reduction in the automated reprocessing of medical devices
- for chemothermal treatment in bed and container washing systems it is recommended to use thermospet® BSK in combination with a cleaning and disinfecting component
- thermosept BSK is optimally coordinated with the use of thermosept® NDR (sold separately)
- suitable for all common washer-disinfectors, bed and container washing systems
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.