Product details - Endoscope Cleaner Thermosept® EndoCleaner
The Instrument Cleaner Thermosept® EndoCleaner from Schülke is specially designed for the reprocessing of flexible endoscopes and their additional instruments.
It has an excellent cleaning power and very good material compatibility and convinces with its mild and low alkaline composition and effect by enzymes and surfactants.
Thermosept EndoCleaner is suitable for use in RDG-E of all leading manufacturers, such as Belimed, BHT, Getinge, Olympus, Steelco, Steris and Wassenburg. And it can be combined with various disinfection components from Schülke.
Properties of Endoscope Cleaner
- liquid concentrate
- mildly alkaline
- outstanding cleaning performance
- Effect of enzymes and surfactants
- excellent material compatibility
- suitable for endoscopes and RDG-E and all leading manufacturers
- economical in use - economical
- very low foaming
- Composition: Marking acc. Regulation (EC) No 648/2004: 5 - 15% anionic surfactants, enzymes, less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% polycarboxylates. Further ingredients: corrosion inhibitors, solubilizers.
- pH 11
- 5 liters canister
Areas of Application of Endoscope Cleaner
- for machine reprocessing of flexible endoscopes
- for the effective reprocessing of flexible endoscopes and endoscopic additional instruments in washer-disinfectors (RDG-E)
Note on Thermosept® EndoCleaner
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Keep container tightly closed. Protect from frost, heat and sunlight. Store at room temperature in the original container (storage temperature: 5 - 25 ° C).