Product details - Thermosept® NDR Disinfectant Cleaner
The disinfectant cleaner Thermosept® NDR from Schülke, is aldehyde-free and pH-neutral and is mainly used for bedsteads, transport trolleys, operating tables and other difficult-to-clean medical products.
He impresses with his mildness and the associated excellent material compatibility. Also, it provides a comprehensive bactericidal, yeasticidal and limited virucidal activity, which has been confirmed by experts.
All in all, Thermosept® NDR is an effective cleaner with disinfecting properties and available as a practical 20 liter canister.
Properties of Disinfectant Cleaner
- excellent cleaning
- with disinfecting properties
- Efficacy: bactericidal, yeasticidal and virucidal
- microbiological effectiveness confirmed
- pH neutral - pH 6
- mild and gentle on materials
- meets the requirements of the working group "Bedstead and wagon decontamination systems" (AK-BWA)
- Composition: 100 g contain: 4.0 g of dioctyldimethylammonium chloride, 3.0 g of phenoxypropanols
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <5% nonionic surfactants / Further ingredients: solubilizers, corrosion inhibitors, hardness stabilizers
- 20 L canister
Applications of Disinfectant Cleaner
- for use in bed and container washing systems
- for chemothermal cleaning and disinfection
- ideal for bed frames, trolleys, containers, bedside tables and operating tables
- for all common cleaning and disinfection systems