Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: SMH125802
- EAN: 4032651258024
Product details - Instrument Disinfection Thermosept® PAA Additive
The instrument disinfection Thermosept® PAA additive by Schülke is the second component for the Schülke 2-component system for the disinfection of flexible endoscopes. The effect is caused by active oxygen and can only be achieved in conjunction with Thermosept® PAA base (sold separately).
The disinfectant is characterized by its excellent material compatibility, its comprehensive microbiological effectiveness and the short exposure times and is used exclusively for the automated, chemothermal treatment of flexible endoscopes in RDG-E.
Schuelke's Thermosept® PAA additive is available here as a 5 liter canister.
Properties of Instrument Disinfection
- on an active oxygen basis
- very good material compatibility
- based on a 2-component system (component base sold separately!)
- short exposure time at 35 ° C or 37 ° C
- comprehensively effective
- Microbiological activity: bactericide, tuberculocide, levurozide, mycobactericide, virucide (according to DVV / RKI Guideline 12/2014 and EN 14476), sporicidal (Clostridiumdifficile spores) at 1% - 1.2% at 35 ° C - 37 ° C in 5 minutes.
- Composition: 100 g of solution contain: potassium hydroxide, phosphates and corrosion inhibitors
- Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <5% phosphates
- 5 liters canister
Areas of Application of Instrument Disinfection
- for the mechanical, chemothermal treatment of flexible endoscopes in RDG-E.
- can be used in all common RDG-E types that are suitable for the use of peracetic acid
Note of Thermosept® PAA Additive
- may only be used together with the first component Thermosept® PAA base.
- is not suitable for instruments made of brass and copper, as well as chrome-plated instruments.
- For professional use only. Always read the label and product information before use.
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.