Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: SMH146305K
Product details - Instrument Cleaner Thermosept® RKF
The alkaline instrument cleaner Thermosept® RKF from Schülke convinces with its surfactant- and phosphate-free formula and is mainly used in the medical sector or in the laboratory.
It offers powerful cleaning for alkali-resistant materials and can be easily used for utensils made of stainless steel, glass, ceramics and various plastics. As a result, he also finds great popularity in laboratory areas. Also, the machine cleaner offers a very good rinsability without leaving any residue.
Furthermore, Thermosept® RKF is suitable for use in disinfection and cleaning devices as well as cycle belt systems and is available in two canister sizes.
Properties of Instrument Cleaner
- free of surfactants
- free of phosphates
- excellent cleaning performance
- leaves very little foam during cleaning
- perfect rinsability without residues
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <5% phosphonates. Contains potassium hydroxide. Further ingredients: corrosion inhibitors.
- 5 kg or 20 liter canisters
Areas of Application of Instrument Cleaner
- in the medical field for surgical and microsurgical instruments
- in the laboratory area for utensils made of stainless steel, glass, ceramics and various plastics
Note on Thermosept® RKF
- Use only for the treatment of alkali-resistant materials