Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH146305K-001
- EAN: 4032651463053
Product details - Instrument Cleaner Thermosept® RKF
The alkaline instrument cleaner Thermosept® RKF from Schülke convinces with its surfactant- and phosphate-free formula and is mainly used in the medical sector or in the laboratory.
It offers powerful cleaning for alkali-resistant materials and can be easily used for utensils made of stainless steel, glass, ceramics and various plastics. As a result, he also finds great popularity in laboratory areas. Also, the machine cleaner offers a very good rinsability without leaving any residue.
Furthermore, Thermosept® RKF is suitable for use in disinfection and cleaning devices as well as cycle belt systems and is available in two canister sizes.
Properties of Instrument Cleaner
- free of surfactants
- free of phosphates
- excellent cleaning performance
- leaves very little foam during cleaning
- perfect rinsability without residues
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <5% phosphonates. Contains potassium hydroxide. Further ingredients: corrosion inhibitors.
- 5 kg or 20 liter canisters
Areas of Application of Instrument Cleaner
- in the medical field for surgical and microsurgical instruments
- in the laboratory area for utensils made of stainless steel, glass, ceramics and various plastics
Note on Thermosept® RKF
- Use only for the treatment of alkali-resistant materials
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.