Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA-9910631
- EAN: 4049500746571
Product details for Surgical Tweezers
Precise disposable tweezers to seize and hold non-sensitive tissue.
- 25 items per package
These surgical tweezers in straight standard-form are disposable instruments of the Peha-Series by Hartmann. They are 14 cm long, made of brushed, non-reflective steel and possess interlocking teeth for a sure grip on firm and non-sensitive tissue like connective tissue or fascia. The tweezers should not be applied to sensitive tissue.
- precise and easy to use
- standard edition
- length: 14 cm
- burushed steel
- sterile storage life: 5 years
- wrapped individually (sterile)
- clearly marked as disposable
Fields of application:
- disposable instrument for sterile use in ambulances or surgery
- to seize and hold bandages and swabs
- to seize and hold firm and non-sensitive tissue like connective tissue or fascia
- to seize and remove foreign matter
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.