Product details of CRASH & CARRY Training Dummy
The CRASH & CARRY exercise doll is perfect for the exercise design of the fire brigade, ambulance service and technical relief organization.
Anyone who has ever prepared an exercise knows the problem: having to wear an exercise doll on its own is almost impossible or at least associated with a sweaty effort.
The TEE-UU CRASH & CARRY exercise doll plays its trump card here: The integrated and stowable transport system makes it easy to carry the doll as a backpack. By means of two adjustable straps and robust metal buckles, the legs can also be fixed to the shoulder of the doll during transport. If you are a couple, you can wear the exercise doll similar to a travel bag on the two straps.
Variable situation presentation
- On the head, torso and extremities of the manikin there are fleece surfaces on both sides for the application of injury patterns via velcro. A download link for corresponding pictures is included. Alternatively, ready-to-use laminated and Velcro strips are available separately as accessories.
- The design of the neck and head area is also suitable for applying a cervical splint or exercises for removing motorcycle helmets.
- Self-adhesive THERMO PADs are also available separately for search exercises with a thermal imager. The THERMO PADs provide after activation for at least 4 hours sufficient heat source.
The 170 cm CRASH & CARRY training dummy is individually filled by the user via a zipper up to a weight of 40 kg. A total weight of 25 - 35 kg is sufficient for a realistic exercise scenario and does not unnecessarily burden the emergency services.
Properties of Training Dummy
- Color: Black
- Size: 170cm x 70cm x 12cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Material: 100% polyester
- Material Information: The 1680D TEC polyester fabric with 2 mm HighDurable PVC inner coating used for the CRASH & CARRY training dummy allows for a long service life of the product under "patient-friendly" handling.
- Exercise doll without filling
- incl. download link for injury pattern
- without further accessories
Tip for Filling Training Dummy
- For filling z. B. fabric scraps or old clothes, such as heavy denim fabrics. By adding individually weighed in rags weights or stones, the weight can be increased selectively and as needed.