Product details to Cross Patches
The Medicalcorner24® Kinesiology Tapes grid included 102 Cross patches in various. Sizes, and colors inclusive tweezers.
The kinetic lattice Tape was developed by traditional Asian healing methods to compensate for imbalances in the body.
The fast and easy operation of the cross-patch has proved itself in practice. As in physical therapy and also for sports has been found shortly after applying the patch pain relief and improvement of movement restrictions imposed by previous exposure or injury. The patches are stuck on the known pain points (Ashipunkte), acupuncture points and muscular trigger points and an increased blood flow to the underlying layers, such as skin, muscles, ligaments, capsule, etc. is achieved.
Properties of Kinesiology Grid Tape
- skin-friendly fabric
- medical acrylic adhesive - dermatologically tested
- liable for several days
- leaves no adhesive residue
- very easy to remove
- Content: 102 patches
- 3 diff. Colors and sizes
Applications from Kinesiology Grid Tape
- Sports injuries
- Rheumatic diseases
- Intervertebral discs problems
- Pain Therapy
- Restriction of movement
- Joint inflammation / arthritis
- Joint wear
- Nerve treatment
Color and size specifications from the Kinesiology Tape
The different colors play a secondary role, which are selected in supportive therapy for each treatment.
- Pink: has an activating effect, warming, stimulating
- Blue: has a cooling, soothing
- Beige / Nature: neutral acts
- 2 sheets with 9 Patches 2.7 cm x 2.1 cm in Pink
- 2 sheets with 9 Patches 2.7 cm x 2.1 cm in Beige
- 2 sheets with 9 Patches 2.7 cm x 2.1 cm in blue
- 2 sheets, each with 6 patches 3.6 cm x 2.8 cm in Pink
- 2 sheets, each with 6 patches 3.6 cm x 2.8 cm in Beige
- 2 sheets, each with 6 patches 3.6 cm x 2.8 cm in blue
- 2 sheets with 2 patch 5.2 cm x 4.4 cm in Pink
- 2 sheets with 2 patch 5.2 cm x 4.4 cm in Beige
- 2 sheets with 2 patch 5.2 cm x 4.4 cm in blue
- Before the mesh tape is attached to the treatment site, the skin must be free of grease and dry.
- Hairy bodies should necessarily be depilated, otherwise a stop can not be guaranteed.