Product details for Inhaler IH 40
The inhaler Beurer IH 40 runs on ultrasound, has a replaceable medication container and its high atomisation a short inhalation time.
Properties from the inhaler IH 40
- by ultrasound technology
- disinfection capable
- High proportion of respirable particles
- high nebulization performance - greater than 0.4 ml / min
- short inhalation time
- Replaceable medication container
- Nebulisation is illuminated in blue
- with air flow regulator
- very quiet
- requires relatively little power
- is very suitable for driving on Travel
- Size: 30 x 18 x 10 cm
- incl. mouthpiece, adult mask, children's mask
- Network operation
- Medical product
Properties of the ultrasonic technology
- an ultrasound source brings water into high-frequency vibrations wherein the inhalant medication contained in the container is also vibrated.
- Thus dissolve from the inhalant individual particles.
- These are mixed with air via the air duct and a fan ensures that this inhalant-air mixture is fed through a mask or mouthpiece to the patient.
Applications from the inhaler IH 21
- for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract
- colds, asthma or other respiratory illness