These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
£14.22 * incl. VAT
£12.26 * excl. VAT
Content: 5 Liter (£2.84 * / 1 Liter)
Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: SMH-146503
- EAN: 4032651465033
Properties of neutralizer based on citric acid phosphate- and surfactants very good... more
Product details for thermosept® NKZ neutralizer
The neutralizer thermosept® NKZ by Schülke is phosphate- and tensdfrei, has very good material compatibility and prevents deposits and discoloration.
Properties of neutralizer
- based on citric acid
- phosphate- and surfactants
- very good material compatibility
- removes residual alkalinity
- prevents deposits and discolorations
- pH ca. 2
- Composition: organic acids
- approved by Miele
Applications of neutralizer
- for neutralization after alkaline cleaning when reprocessing surgical and microsurgical instruments
- for stainless steel containers, rigid endoscopes, anesthetic equipment, OP-shoes, baby bottles and labware
- to phosphate-free cleaning of laboratory glassware and acid pre-cleaning of surgical instruments
- for use in washer-disinfectors and tunnel washers
Related links to "Schülke thermosept® NKZ neutralizer, citric acid, phosphate-free, 5 l"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Schülke thermosept® NKZ neutralizer, citric acid, phosphate-free, 5 l"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.