Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: DSM00-148-050
- EAN: 4260068629131
Product details for enzymatic Instrument Cleaner
The Thermoton® Plurazyme of Dr. Schumacher is a pH neutral cleaner concentrate on the basis of a special high-level multi-enzyme complex.
The concentrate comes in cleaning and disinfection devices according to DIN EN ISO 15883 with thermal (eg Vario - program) and thermochemical treatment processes (eg for thermolabile instruments) are used.
Unlike many competitive products Thermoton® Plurazyme offers a very high long-term stability of the enzyme activity.
Properties of instrument cleaner
- material compatibility
- excellent cleaning performance by multi-enzyme complex
- particularly high and stable enzyme activity
- gentle on material
Range of Applications of instrument cleaner
- for cleaning instruments of all kinds in automated washing machines
- for purification by chemothermomechanical method of thermolabile instruments in automated washing machines at 50 - 65 ° C
Exposure time of instrument cleaner
- Cleaning of instruments and endoscopes
- Dosage: 3 - 7 ml / L
The Dr. Schumacher GmbH from Germany has been known for many years for its products for the areas of hygiene, disinfection and care. We carry, among other things, disinfectants for hand and surface disinfection, disinfectant wipes, skin creams and lbs from this well-established manufacturer. The range also includes cleaning agents and disinfectants for technical devices, such as instrument milk or combination powder for instrument disinfection. In our shop you will find brands like Aseptoman, Cleanisept, Decontaman or Descoderm at affordable prices.