Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: URG505675K-002
- EAN: 4039481056738
- PZN: 07136168
Product details of postoperative emergency bandage
The Urgosterile Wound dressing Urgosterile from Urgo, is the ideal wound cover after surgical interventions. It is sterile and can be applied quickly and easily.
Its material, made of breathable polyester fleece and a wound pad with a non-wound-absorbent protective fleece, is stretchable and very skin-friendly. This wound dressing also ensures very good and secure adhesion through the use of acrylic adhesive. At the same time, it can be removed very easily and without irritation and adhesive residues after the end of treatment.
Urosterile wound dressing is not only used postoperatively but also for sutured or traumatic wounds. It is used in many different applications. It is available in many different sizes, with packaging sizes of 20 or 50 pieces, suitable for every wound.
Properties of the wound dressing
- made of polyester fleece
- with a non-wounding wound pad
- Wound pads made of polyester and viscose
- Protective fleece made of Poyethylene
- transversely stretchable
- gentle, soft
- very good adhesion
- easy to remove - without residue
- easy and quick to apply
- Sizes in different Packing units for selection
Packaging and size information from the emergency bandage
- 53 x 70 mm / wound pad 29 x 35 mm / 50 pcs
- 100 x 70 mm / wound pad 70 x 35 cm / 50 pcs
- 100 x 90 mm / wound pad 70 x 45 cm / 50 pcs
- 150 x 70 mm / wound pad 115 x 45 cm / 20 pcs
- 200 x 90 mm / wound pad 158 x 45 cm / 20 pcs
- 250 x 90 mm / wound pad 194 x 45 cm / 20 pcs
- 300 x 90 mm / wound pad 230 x 45 cm / 20 pcs
Areas of application of the wound dressing
- to cover post-operative, sutured and traumatic wounds
Urgo GmbH from Sulzbach produces a wide range of dressing materials and products for wound care. The company produces, for example, sanitary napkins, bandages, plasters, liquid film dressings and hydroactive dressings. You can also find Urgo products here in the shop.