- Disinfection & Cleaning
- Infection Protection & Clothing
- Skin Care and Cleaning
- Disposable- / Sanitary Bags
- Hygiene Control
- Mouth Rinse
- Disposable Razors
- Disinfection Baths
Distilled water - e.g. Aqua Dest - is pure, microfiltrated, demineralised water. The selection includes distilled water in different charges at very convenient prices.
Aqua Dest ist used in laboratories, cosmetics studios, in medical, chemical or pharmaceutical institutions. It is also suitable for various private uses. Our friendly service team will gladly answer any further questions regarding distilled water. Read on here at the end of this page.
Distilled Water - Aqua Dest
Distilled water is free from all trace elements, salts, and microorganisms. Demineralized water should not be compared to tap water, as tap water can contain impurities that occur in natural water sources. The distilled water offered here finds application in various areas - in medical practices, businesses, beauty studios, as well as in everyday private use.
Distilled Water and Its Applications
- for cleaning solutions and solvents
- for producing colloidal silver using the Ionic-Pulser® system
- for use in laboratories and other medical areas
- for use in beauty studios
- for filling steam irons and humidifiers
- for scale-free watering of houseplants
- for filling car batteries, radiators, or windshield washer systems when combined with denatured alcohol
- as clean washing water for vacations and camping
- and much more
What Distilled Water Should Not Be Used For
Distilled water is non-sterile and not suitable for infusions, injections, eye drops, or other applications that require sterility.
For applications that require high purity, we recommend our Aqua Bidest (double distilled water).