Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA-9315246
- EAN: 40495927
- PZN: 781204
Product details for Peha-last Fixation Bandage
Peha-last elastic fixation bandage for joints and rounded extremities.
- 1 item
- 4 m
Peha-last by Hartmann is an elastic fixation bandage, made of soft pure cotton with woven edges. The gauze bandage is very extendable (up to 65%), has high absorptive capacity and a firm non-sliding fit. The single bandage can be easily, even without cover. Thus, the fixation bandage is extremely well suited for movable and rounded body parts.
- elastic fixation bind, made of pure cotton
- 20 threads
- extendable up to 65%
- does not restrict movement or blood circulation
- woven edges
- high absorptive capacity and gentle on the skin
- sterilisable (steam at 134 degrees Celsius)
- for fixation bandages of any kind
- especially suitable for joints and rounded extremities
- if sterilised also as direct wound cover, for example for hand surgery
Peha-last fixation bandages are available in different sizes, with a length of 4 metres.
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.