Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: 442-00001-10
- EAN: 0704679356429
Product details for Cold Warm compresses
Cold Warm compresses are durable, reusable and suitable eg for small sports injuries.
- Hot and cold compresses
- 10 pieces
- IntroductionHot and cold compresses consist of a gel-filled bag that stores heat or cold.
Use as a cold compress
- Remove compress about 2 hours in the freezer - then the compress is used.To avoid frostbite, a thin cloth should be placed between compress and skin. So-called non-woven cases are available for each Kompressengröße.
Use as a warm compress
- Compress about 5 - 10 minutes to remove approximately 80 ° C hot water. Again, to avoid burns put a thin cloth or a damp towel between the skin and compress.
- For external use only- Max. Application time 20 minutes- At least 30 minutes rest between applications- From cardiovascular diseases and sugar always a doctor must be consulted- Suitable microwave
- hot and cold compresses should be used only for their intended purpose.
- Never use damaged compresses more.Disposal of domestic waste.
Our company, based in Oer-Erkenschwick, has been registered as its own brand since July 2014. Since then we have been offering you high quality medical products from our own production. Our range includes isopropyl alcohols in concentrations of 70 percent and 99.9 percent, agents for surface disinfection, electrode gel and contact spray, IPL gel, distilled and double-distilled water as well as cleaning spray for ultrasonic probes. For the quick treatment of injuries and painful parts of the body, we offer adhesive plasters, cross-patches, cold-warm compresses, cold-immediate compresses as well as cooling gel and massage oil. You will also find filled first aid kits and matching refill sets in our own range.