Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: BAY84664731K-001
- EAN: 4062014069479
- PZN: 11523988
Product details - Blood Glucose Meter CONTOUR NEXT ONE SET
The CONTOUR NEXT ONE blood glucose meter from Ascensia convinces with the accuracy of the measured values and the very simple operation.
The device shows measured values in areas that are twice as accurate as the prescribed ones of DIN EN ISO standard 15197: 2015. Thus, you are offered particularly great security. But not only the measurement accuracy is in the foreground here but also the color signal feedback after each measurement, which allows a direct classification of the blood sugar level: yellow = too high reading, risk of hypoglycemia, green = the reading is in the target range and red = too low reading , Risk of low blood sugar.
Also, for further diagnosis, the CONTOUR® DIABETES app that is compatible with this device can be consulted.
CONTOUR NEXT ONE is available in MG / DL or MMOL / L versions.
Content of Blood Glucose Meter Set
- 1 CONTOUR® NEXT ONE blood glucose meter
- 1 case; 1 user manual
- 1 quick reference guide
- 1 MICROLET® NEXT lancing device
- 10 MICROLET® lancets (colored)
- 10 CONTOUR® NEXT sensors
Properties of Blood Glucose Meter
- Precise blood sugar measurement
- more safety in everyday life
- Measures almost twice as accurate ± 8.4 mg / dl or ± 0.5 mmol / l or ± 8.4% (DIN EN ISO standard 15197: 2015)
- Fits comfortably in your hand
- Operation is intuitive-easy
- gives feedback on each reading by a color signal
- Yellow = too high reading, risk of overgrowth
- Green = the measured value is within the target range
- Red = too low reading, risk of low blood sugar
- compatible with the CONTOUR® DIABETES app
Areas of application of Blood Glucose Meter
- for precise blood glucose measurement
Bayer AG is one of the largest German corporations and produces, among other things, medical devices and aids of the highest quality. In our assortment you will find, for example, blood glucose meters and accessories or urine test strips for determining urine sugar. Diagnostic devices from Bayer are available in various designs.