Product details about disposable syringe Omnifix® SoloThe disposable syringe Omnifix® Solo by B.Braun, with an eccentric Luer connector, impresses with its smoothness and enables the administration of precise quantities.
It is equipped with a very precise and smooth piston stopper, with piston stop, and a double ring for secure sealing. All together, it offers utmost accuracy when drawing liquids, even up to the maximum volume, or when administering medication. Furthermore, the syringe has a clear and transparent cylinder, which is provided with a very readable and abrasion-resistant graduation in ml.
The material used for the production of the syringe - here polypropylene and synthetic rubber - is completely latex- and PVC-free. Additionally, the interior has been siliconized for smooth movement.
Omnifix® Solo is available in sizes of 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, or 30ml, each with 100 pieces per pack.
Disposable Syringe Features
- 3-part design
- With eccentric Luer connector
- Clear, transparent polypropylene cylinder
- With durable black scale in ml
- With synthetic rubber piston stopper
- With double sealing ring
- Enables precise drawing or injecting
- With secure piston stop - dispense up to the maximum volume
- Smooth movement - internally siliconized
- Latex- and PVC-free
- Individually sterile packaged
- Complies with EN ISO 7886-1
- 100 pieces per pack
- Size options: 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, or 30ml
Applications of the Disposable Syringe
- For safe and precise drawing of liquids
- For secure and accurate administration of medication
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from B. BRAUN to look at
Discover other interesting items!