Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: PET19940K-002
- EAN: 4062014070529
- PZN: 14138908
Product details - Hexaquart® XL Surface Disinfectant
The surface disinfectant Hexaquart® XL by B.Braun is a novel and aldehyde-free concentrate with a comprehensive spectrum of action for inventory and floors and has been tested in accordance with the new DGHM / VAH criteria.
Furthermore, it is limited to virucidal plus, tuberculocidal and mycrobactericidal and can be used in the B. Braun Wipes donor system with a shelf life of 4 weeks.
Properties of Surface Disinfectant
- aldehyde-free concentrate
- very good cleaning effect
- excellent material compatibility
- effective against bacteria (including MRSA, mycobacteria) and fungi
- limited virucidal PLUS (enveloped viruses plus adeno, noro and rotaviruses)
- convincing Short exposure times
- Can be used in B.Braun Wipes cloth dispenser system
- DGHM / VAH-listed
- IHO virucidal list
- Sizes: 1000 ml or 5 liters
Applications of Surface Disinfectant
- for disinfection and cleaning of inventory and floors
- for metals, plastics, e.g. Polymethacrylate (acrylic glass)
- for elastomers and floors
Note on B.Braun Hexaquart® XL
- Do not combine with aldehyde containing products
- Use disinfectant safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Signal word Danger
- H290 can be corrosive against Metal.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.