Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
Product details of skin disinfection Softasept® NThe ready-to-use skin disinfectant Softasept® N from B.Braun is an alcoholic disinfectant with a very fast onset of action and convinces with its excellent long-term and deep action.
In addition, the clear and colorless solution is purely alcoholic without any additional microbicidal additives. Also, the Softasept® has N a wide spectrum of action which can ideally be used undiluted for skin disinfection, before injections, punctures or even before minor surgical interventions.
Softasept® N is available from us in all available sizes, 250 ml, 1,000 ml or as a canister with 5 liters .Properties of skin disinfection
- without microbicidal additives
- short soaking time
- excellent long-term and deep effect
- dries quickly on the skin
- works against bacteria (incl. MRSA, TbB) and fungi
- has limited virucidal properties (incl . HBV, HCV, HIV)
- effective against rota and polioviruses
- DGHM / VAH listed
- Sizes: 250 ml (spraybottle), 1000 ml or 5 liter canister
Ingredients of the skin disinfectant Softasept
- 100 g solution contains
- Active ingredient: Ethanol (100%) 74.1 g, 2-propanol (Ph.Eur.) 10.0 g
Areas of application for skin disinfection
- for skin disinfection before injections, punctures and surgical interventions
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from B. BRAUN to look at
Discover other interesting items!