Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PET7240710
- EAN: 4046963346485
- PZN: 2192707
Product details for B.Braun foam dressing Askina® Foam 5x7cm, 10 pcs.
The hydrophilic foam dressings Askina® Foam by B.Braun possess excellent fluid handlung characteristics and are suitable to dress heavily exudating wounds, infectious ulcers or third degree burns.
Askina® Foam is a two layered non-adherent dressing made from:
- A soft breathable hydrophilic polyurethane foam layer and has ahigh fluid handling capacity (199 g / 100 cm2)
- A thin, transparent and protective polyurethane film, which is water proof and bacteria resistant
- Excellent fluid handling characteristics
- No need for frequent dressing changes
- Enhances a moist wound environment
- No adherence to the wound: designed to allow atraumatic, painless dressing changes
- Visual control of exudate absorption
- Askina® Foam Cavity is highly resistant: and easy to remove, without leaving any particles
Askina® Foam is contraindicated for:
- Ulcers resulting from infections, such as tuberculosis, syphilis, deep fungal infections
- Bites or third degree burns
In case of infections with inflammatory signs (temperature, oedema, redness, pain) contact proper medical authority. Resume the use ofAskina® Foam when normal healing conditions have returned.
Moderate to heavy exuding wounds:
- Stage I–IV pressure ulcers
- Venous and arterial leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.