Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PET9151133S
- EAN: 4039239542087
- PZN: 465667
Product details for insulin-injection syringe Omnican® 100, U100, 1ml 30GX8 single
Omnican® 100 by B.Braun is an insulin syringe for U-100 insulin with an integrated needle for subcutaneous injection and 1 ml volume.
Single use insulin syringe with integrated needle for subcutaneous injection
- Scale Graduation 2 I.U.
- Large, easy to read scale for an exact dosage
- Thin-walled needle (according to EN ISO 9626:2001) with extremely fine three facets grinding and a special silicone coating
- Protective caps at the ends of the syringe guarantee its sterility
- The crystal clear barrel of the syringe makes sure that air bubbles are easily identified
- Piston with double sealing ring
- Integral piston stop
- Round shaped cylinder with black scale
- Materials: PP, PS, IR, PE, stainless steel, silicone oil
- Latex free, PVC- free, DEHP-free
- 30G x 8 mm
- 30G x 12 mm
- Deadvolume: 0,4 µL for 8mm and 0,5µL for 12 mm versions
- Sales package with 100 x 1 single packed syringes or 10 x 10 syringes in poly bags
- Product standard: EN ISO 8537:2008
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.