Product details - Infusion Device With Ventilation Intrafix® Air P
The infusion device B.Braun Intrafix® Air P, type Standard 150 cm, is equipped with a bacteria-proof ventilation and is used exclusively for pressure and gravity infusions in the outpatient clinic.
The device has a pointed piercing mandrel, a brilliantly transparent drip chamber with a free-standing, elongated drip and a flexible pump chamber with a high liquid level.
Intrafix® Air P is also pressure resistant up to 2 bar and therefore suitable for use with infusion pumps designed for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing.
Properties of Infusion Device With Ventilation
- Type Standard 150 cm
- with ventilation
- Problem-free transfer to identical solutions (multiple infusions)
- Sharp piercing mandrel
- Easy piercing even in hanging containers
- Complete emptying of the infusion solution container
- Bacteria-tight ventilation, lockable with Euro flap, green
- Handy drip chamber design with highly transparent sight glass
- Drip chamber upper part ideal for clamping an infusion pump drip sensor
- Freestanding, long-extended dropper for uniform drop formation, 20 drops correspond to 1 ml ± 0.1 ml (Aqua dist.)
- Flexible pump chamber with high liquid level, quick and easy to adjust
- 15 µm filter for protection against coarse particles
- Roller clamp in DIN safety colour "orange" with piercing mandrel receptacle for more safety during disposal
- Pressure resistant up to 2 bar: Suitable for use with infusion pumps designed for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing
- attract approach
Applications of Infusion Device With Ventilation
- for pressure and gravity infusions
- exclusively for the outpatient market
- Suitable for use with infusion pumps designed for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing