Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PET4062955
- EAN: 4046963895525
- PZN: 7666297
Product details - Infusion Device With Ventilation Intrafix® Air P
The infusion device B.Braun Intrafix® Air P, type Standard 150 cm, is equipped with a bacteria-proof ventilation and is used exclusively for pressure and gravity infusions in the outpatient clinic.
The device has a pointed piercing mandrel, a brilliantly transparent drip chamber with a free-standing, elongated drip and a flexible pump chamber with a high liquid level.
Intrafix® Air P is also pressure resistant up to 2 bar and therefore suitable for use with infusion pumps designed for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing.
Properties of Infusion Device With Ventilation
- Type Standard 150 cm
- with ventilation
- Problem-free transfer to identical solutions (multiple infusions)
- Sharp piercing mandrel
- Easy piercing even in hanging containers
- Complete emptying of the infusion solution container
- Bacteria-tight ventilation, lockable with Euro flap, green
- Handy drip chamber design with highly transparent sight glass
- Drip chamber upper part ideal for clamping an infusion pump drip sensor
- Freestanding, long-extended dropper for uniform drop formation, 20 drops correspond to 1 ml ± 0.1 ml (Aqua dist.)
- Flexible pump chamber with high liquid level, quick and easy to adjust
- 15 µm filter for protection against coarse particles
- Roller clamp in DIN safety colour "orange" with piercing mandrel receptacle for more safety during disposal
- Pressure resistant up to 2 bar: Suitable for use with infusion pumps designed for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing
- attract approach
Applications of Infusion Device With Ventilation
- for pressure and gravity infusions
- exclusively for the outpatient market
- Suitable for use with infusion pumps designed for 3 x 4.1 mm tubing
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.