Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PET9193405
- EAN: 4046963168162
- PZN: 5368615
Product details of canula container
B.Braun Medibox® disposal container is used for the safe disposal of sharp and sharp objects used in medicine, such as cannulas, syringes or similar.
This safety box is made of yellow puncture resistant polypropylene and a white safety lid. The lid is equipped with a special closure, which can be temporarily and permanently closed, thus ensuring maximum protection against infection. The large disposal opening, for discarding the medical items, this is additionally underlined.
The Medibox is available in different sizes as needed.
Properties of disposal container
- easy handling
- with level indicator
- offers highest infection protection
- Material: polypropylene
- Color: yellow / white
- Autoclavable at 134 ° for up to 18 minutes (except size 0.7L)
- corresponds to DIN EN ISO 23907
- meets the requirements for waste containers in accordance with TRBA 250
- certified according to ADR2015 and 2008/68 / EC (except size 0,7L)
- Kitemark certification according to ISO 23907 (except size 0.7L)
- Size choice: 0.7 / 2.4 / 4.7 or 5.7 liters
Sizes of disposal container Medibox®
- 0.7L: max. Filling volume 0.6 L / 1.7 mm wall thickness
- 2.4 L. max. Filling volume 2.0 L / 2 mm wall thickness
- 4.7 L: max. Filling volume 3.9 L / 1.2 mm wall thickness
- 5.7L: max. Filling volume 4.8 L / 1.2 mm wall thickness
Applications fof disposal container
- for a contactless disposal of sharp and sharp medical devices
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.