Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PETC0025001
- EAN: 4062014040782
Product details - Monosyn Quick Absorbable Suture Material
The Monosyn® Quick suture material by B.Braun is a synthetic, monofilament, short-term tear-resistant, resorbable surgical thread material made from glyconate.
Monosyn® Quick is used for the adaptation of soft tissues and mucous membranes, where wound support is considered sufficient for a period of 7 days.
Thus, it is ideal for rapidly healing tissue e.g. in soft tissue adaptation, in urology in phimosis, and in gynecology in episiotomy. However, Monosyn® Quick is also popular in plastic surgery (for example, intracutaneous sewing), paediatrics, and in dental surgery.
Advantages of Monosyn® Quick
- Tear-resistant absorption profile in the short term
Properties of Monosyn® Quick Suture Material
- 50% of the tear strength is present after 6 - 7 days
- Full absorption after 56 days
- Very smooth surface, no tissue damage
- No capillary action, avoids tissue infections
- Indicated for all applications in fast healing tissue
- Available sizes from USP 6/0 (metric 0.7) to USP 1 (metric 4)
Applications of Monosyn® Quick Suture Material
- Mucosa sutures in oral and facial surgery
- Skin sutures, especially in pediatric surgery
- Episiotomy (gynecology)
- Circumcision (urology)
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.