Product details for Wound and Bladder Syringe
the B. Braun wound and bladder syringe with Luer Lock is made of Polypropylene/Polyisoprene and contains a highly transparent barrel with high contrast graduation, which makes it easily readable.
3-piece single-use irrigation syringe
- Irrigation syringes for single-use without needle
- Made of Polypropylene
- Highly transparent barrel
- High contrast graduation
- Permanent marking
- Easily readable
- Graduation in ml for volume dosage
- With centric catheter fitting cone for special nutrition and irrigation
- With Luer adapter and aspiration grip
- Safe plunger backstop
- Piston with double sealing ring for slow aspiration and injection
- According to ISO 7886-1
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from B. BRAUN to look at
Discover other interesting items!