Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PETG0098477
- EAN: 4038653732043
Product details - Steelex Not Absorbable Suture Material
The B.Braun Steelex® suture is sterile, non-resorbable, twisted, multi-stranded or monofilament and made of stainless steel.
It is used in areas where non-absorbable stainless steel sutures are used in surgical practice, especially in cardiac and thoracic surgery and orthopedics.
In addition, Steelex® is the basis for products such as the Sternum Set, Electrode Set, Ventrofil®, Patella Set, Tendofil® and Ear Set.
Properties of Steelex® Suture Material
- Extremely high tear resistance
- Excellent tissue compatibility
- Convincing needle thread reinforcement
- Excellent handling properties
- Available in long pack
- Available sizes USP 5/0 (1 metric) to USP 7 (9 metric)
Applications of Steelex® Suture Material
- In areas where non-absorbable stainless steel sutures are used in surgical practice
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery (Sternum Set, Electrode Set)
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.