Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PETB1095510
- EAN: 4062014063842
Product details - Surgical Loop Retraction Straps
B. Braun's Surgical Loop retraction tapes are radiopaque silicone and are used to retract organs.
Surgical tapes are used for intraoperative isolation, identification and wrapping of organs, blood vessels, tendons and nerves, as well as for ligating the umbilical cord of newborns.
Properties of Surgical Loop
- Strong and reliable
- Extremely smooth surface
- No tissue adhesion
- Simple, convenient and safe packaging
- Attractive colors for easier differentiation
- optionally. Red or white
- 24 pieces
Applications of Surgical Loop
- Retraction of nerves, tendons, arteries, veins, ureters from the surgical field
- Intraoperative differentiation or identification of organs or areas
- Fixation of vessels, nerves or other organs
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.