Product details for IV Catheter
The B. Braun Vasofix Safety IV catheter according to ISO standard 10.555-1 / 5 is made of polyurethane and provides a passive fully automatic protection against needlestick injuries and related infection.
One of the most interesting features of the integrated injection port is the fully automatic protection against needlestick injuries and related infections. A safety shield automatically covers the needle tip upon the needle withdrawal
Characteristics of IV Catheter
- catheter made of PUR
- sharp Universal Bevel for wide choice in insertion angles and minimal puncture trauma
- with Double Flashback Technology for successful catheter placement through quick visualization
- with safety shield which automatically covers needletip upon needle withdrawal
- safety shield stays in place through disposal
- safety mechanism cannot be bybassed
- safety shield covers needle tip upon withdrawal and can not be bypassed
Variants of IV Catheter
- 16G, 2 IN, 1,7 x 50 mm
- 22G, 1 IN, 0,9 x 25 mm
- 20G, 1,25 IN, 1,1 x 33 mm
- 18G, 1,75 IN, 1,3 x 45 mm
- 17G, 1,75 IN, 1,5 x 45 mm
- 14G, 2 In, 2,2 x 50 mm
- 18G, 1,25 IN, 1,3 x 33 mm
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from B. BRAUN to look at
Discover other interesting items!