Product details for electrostimulation device EM 80
The Beurer electrostimulation device EM 80 is separated with 4 controllable channels, 30 pre-programmed applications and 20 customizable programs equipped.
Properties by electrostimulation device EM 80
- digital 3 ind 1 device: TENS (nerves, pain), EMS (muscle stimulation), massage (relaxation)
- 4 separately adjustable channels
- with 8 self gel electrodes (45 x 45 mm)
- 20 self-programmable programs EMS and TENS / frequency, pulse width, on / off-time
- 20 preprogrammed Anwenungen for TENS
- 20 preprogrammed Anwenungen for EMS
- 10 preprogrammed Anwenungen for Massage
- easy to read display with backlight
- adjustable treatment time 5-90 min.
- Intensity adjustable
- Safety shutdown
- Countdown Timer
- Pulse width: 40-250 microseconds per pulse
- Pulse shape: biphasic square pulses
- Output frequency: 1 - 120 Hz
- Output current: max. 180 mA p-p (500 Ohm)
- incl. storage bag
- incl. detailed instructions / applications
- incl. batteries
- Approved as a medical device
- 3 years warranty
Applications from electrostimulation device EM 80
- suitable for adjustment to your personal therapy program
- for stress relief and massage
- for simple pain relief by TENS
- for muscle training and muscle regeneration by EMS
Beurer GmbH from Ulm primarily produces small electrical appliances, including many medical measuring devices. For example, we carry blood glucose meters, clinical thermometers, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters and activity trackers from Beurer. The range also includes useful devices such as baby monitors, hearing amplifiers, bathroom scales, electric footbands or breast pumps. Accessories such as blood sugar test strips or sterile needle lancets are also available. Of course you will also find heating pads here.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from BEURER to look at
Discover other interesting items!