Product details for Blood Sugar Meter GL 40
The Beurer blood sugar meter GL 40 needs only 5 seconds to measure your blood sugar level.
The GL 40 is fitted with a large display for easy reading and a switch to scroll through the up to 480 measurement entries. It takes only 5 seconds to measure and only 0,6 ml blood are necessary. The pc-interface enables exact recording and storing of bood sugar values.
- clinically tested
- necessary amount of blood: 0,6 ml
- measurement time: 5 seconds
- memory space for 480 entries, including date and time
- average blood sugar calculation for 7, 14, 30 or 90 days
- blood sample capillary whole blood
- AST-measurement (for example arm) possible
- AST-cap: yes
- pc-interface: yes
- measuring range: 1,1 – 33,3 mmol/l
- measuring range: 20 – 630 mg/dl
- automatic switchoff: yes
- large, easily readable display
- dimensions: 85 x 47 x 14 mm
- weight: 43 g (with batteries)
- PZN 07270257 (mg/dl), 07270263 (mmol/l)
The delivery contents include a starter-set:
- finger pricker
- 10 x lancette
- 10 x test strip
- instruction manual
- short manual
- blood sugar log
3 years guarantee.
Beurer GmbH from Ulm primarily produces small electrical appliances, including many medical measuring devices. For example, we carry blood glucose meters, clinical thermometers, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters and activity trackers from Beurer. The range also includes useful devices such as baby monitors, hearing amplifiers, bathroom scales, electric footbands or breast pumps. Accessories such as blood sugar test strips or sterile needle lancets are also available. Of course you will also find heating pads here.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from BEURER to look at
Discover other interesting items!