Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: ZM-11002
- EAN: 7640143120017
Product details for MediVid CRYO FLUID
The Ice fluid by cool down, reduces swelling, is anti-inflammatory and relieves pain within seconds. It is used as a cooling bandage.
Properties of Ice fluid
- Instant Help
- accelerates the healing process up to 70%
- acts within seconds
- cools up to 2-3 hours
- cooled to about 7 ° -10 ° C below body temperature
- suitable for Allergieker
- Ingredients:. Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Polysorbate 20, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Menthyl Lactate, Camphor, Menthol, CI 42090
- 250 ml = 35 applications
- incl. 1 with cooldown Ice fluid prepared cotton napkin 10 cm x 150 cm (unstretched)
Application Instructions for Ice fluid
- Ice fluid in the ratio 1: 5 mix with water
- soak a bandage in this final mixture
- wring the bandage
- connect infringes point with this strap - max. Overlap 50%
- Exposure to the bandage is trocke
Applications of Ice fluid
- Muscle or ligament strain
- Muscle or tendon rupture
- Tennis elbow
- knee pain
- even with insect bites
- in the postoperative area einsetztbar
- The use of cool down is risk
- For open wounds, rash or eczema may be used cool down just over a waterproof wound dressing (for example, shower plaster).
- For allergies to any of its ingredients may cooldown Ice fluid not be applied.
MEDIVID produces cooling bandages and cooling fluids for self-application of cooling bandages. These are suitable for the cooling treatment of a variety of sports and everyday injuries such as sprains and bruises or for cooling down after an operation. We carry MEDIVID Cryo Fluid, highly absorbent bandages and complete cryo sets with bandages, tapes and Cryo-Fluid coolant.