Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: BOD-975050
- EAN: 4031678029532
Product details for Cutasept G
Cutasept G is a quick acting coloured skin disinfectant to mark the disinfected area.
Cutasept G by Bode is a coloured skin disinfectant on alcoholic basis, used to mark the disinfected area. The colourless antiseptic acts very quickly after just 15 seconds and has a broad range of effects, including rota viruses. Cutasept F is long term efficient – even 24 hours after the application, the amount of germs is still the same as right after the application. Thus, optimal patient protection is guaranteed even during longer operations.
Fields of application:
- prior to injections and punctions
- prior to surgery
- in hospitals
- in medical practices
- stationary geriatric care and home dialysis
- when measuring blood sugar and administering insuline for patients with diabetes
- HIV post exposition prophylaxis
- propane-2-ol 63,0 g – equates to 72 vol. %
- cleaned water
- colourants yellow-orange S (E110), chinolin-yellow (E104), brilliant-black (E151)
Bode Chemie GmbH from Hamburg manufactures highly effective disinfectants and other hygiene products. Well-known brands, which you can also find here in our shop, are for example Bacillol, Baktolan or Sterillium. Bode disinfectants and skin care products are available in various versions and sizes. We also have dispenser systems such as the Bode Euro dispenser for disinfectants, cleaning solutions or soaps, including suitable accessories. Bode Tissues, which are available in refillable dispenser boxes, must also be stored safely.