Product details for infusion tube
The PVC-free infusion tube Perfuline of Dispomed ensures full availability of the drug components as no adware, or absorption occurs.
In addition, the infusion line is compatible with all devices that are allowed by standard DIN / ISO, is pressure resistant up to 500 kPa - 5 bar and has a luer lock attachment with a protective cap. The hose varies between 150-200 cm in length, depending on the size and selection is either transparent or orange for light-sensitive drugs.
Properties of the infusion tube
- no ad- and absorption
- pharmaceuticals are completely available
- Luer-lock fitting with protection cap
- Transparent color for normal medication
- Orange color for light-sensitive drugs
- compatible for all equipments with authorization of standard infusion tubes acc. to DIN/ISO
- leakage tested pressure of 500 kPa (5 bar)
Size, color and material details of the infusion line
- 1.0 x 2.0 mm - 150 cm tube - transparent - PE
- 1.5 x 2.6 mm - 150 cm tube - transparent - PVC-free
- 1.5 x 2.7 mm - 200 cm tube - transparent - PVC-free
- 1.0 x 2.0 mm - 150 cm hose - orange - PE
The Hessian Dispomed Witt oHG is known for its single-use medical products. In our online shop you will find, for example, single-use cannulas with a highly precise cut. We carry canals and syringes from well-known Dispomed brands such as Neoject or Ecoject. Infusion syringes, insulin syringes and suitable accessories such as infusion tubes, combination stoppers for Luer-Lock syringes and complete infusion sets from Dispomed are available at low prices.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from DISPOMED WITT to look at
Discover other interesting items!