Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: DIS-10017
- EAN: 0731847622703
- PZN: 3043211
Product details for Hypodermic needles
Neoject Hypodermic needles of Dispomed, have an international color code, a transparent luer lock approach and are individually packaged sterile.
The disposable cannulas have a precision lancet cut "long bevel" for a lowest sensitivity to pain. They are also Dry siliconisation, have a clean gluing and a very high flow rate. The International color code allows to distinguish the variables on first sight. Neoject needles are individually sterile packaged in a convenient peel-open package.
Properties of Hypodermic needles
- Color code according to ISO 6009
- transparent luer lock attachment
- Dry siliconisation
- precise lancet cut "long bevel"
- clean gluing
- high flow rate
- Sterile EO according to ISO 11135-1
- Peel-open packaging
Size / color of Hypodermic needles
- No 1 0.90 x 40 mm - 20G x 1 ½ "- yellow
- No 2 0.80 x 40 mm - 21G x 1 ½ "- green
- No 12 0.70 x 30 mm - 22G x 1 ¼ "- black
- No 14 0.60 x 30 mm - 23G x 1 ¼ "- blue
- No 16 0.60 x 25 mm - 23G x 1 "- blue
- No 17 0.55 x 25 mm - 24G x 1 "- violett
- No 18 0.45 x 23 mm - 26G x 7/8 "- brown
- No 20 0.40 x 20 mm - 27G x ¾ "- gray
The Hessian Dispomed Witt oHG is known for its single-use medical products. In our online shop you will find, for example, single-use cannulas with a highly precise cut. We carry canals and syringes from well-known Dispomed brands such as Neoject or Ecoject. Infusion syringes, insulin syringes and suitable accessories such as infusion tubes, combination stoppers for Luer-Lock syringes and complete infusion sets from Dispomed are available at low prices.