Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: DSM00-410-010
- EAN: 4260241960853
- PZN: 9612383
Product details for hand sanitizer
Aseptoman® Viral is an alcoholic hand disinfectant with efficacy against bacteria, fungi, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
The drug combination of ethanol and n-propanol, enabling exceptionally short exposure, especially against non-enveloped viruses. A low alcohol concentrations and the addition of skin care ingredients are Aseptoman® Viral distinguished compared to other full virucidal disinfectant with excellent skin compatibility.
Glycerol and other humectants bind moisture to the skin and thus counteract dehydration. In addition Aseptoman® Viral contains a moisturizing agent that complements the skin care effect.
The product is characterized by a pleasant smell and is compatible with all washing lotions. It's free of dyes and cumulative long-term agents, aldehydes, phenols and QAC-free and spore-free filtered.
Properties of hand sanitizer
- virucidal acc. RKI recommendation
- excellent skin compatibility
- with moisturizing agent and humectant
Applications of hand sanitizer
- For hygienic and surgical hand disinfection.
- Not suitable for application to mucous membranes and open wounds.
Dosage and exposure times of hand sanitizer
- Hygienic hand disinfection (incl. Mycobacteria)
- gem. VAH / DGHM / EN1500 30 sec.
- Surgical hand disinfection (incl. Mycobacteria)
- gem. VAH / VAH / EN12791 1.5 min.
- Virucidal acc. RKI recommendation 1 min.
- effective against enveloped viruses incl.
- BVDV / HBV / HCV / HIV / vaccinia / influenza A /
- Influenza B / (SARS coronavirus) / herpesviruses 30 sec.
- SV40 / polyoma virus 1 min.
- Rotaviruses 15 seconds. *
- Adeno virus 1 min.
- Noro virus (FCV) 30 sec.
- Norovirus (MNV) 30 sec.
- Polioviruses 1 min.
- HAV (hepatitis A virus) 30 sec.
- Rota-virus for hygienic hand disinfection must be maintained at least a contact time of 30 seconds.