Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: ECO3049460K-001
- EAN: 4028163049472
Product details - Instrument Disinfection SEKUSEPT POWDER CLASSIC
Ecolab Sekusept™ Pulver Classic offers a strong formulation for preparation of disinfection solutions for cleaning and disinfection of medical instruments and surfaces.
Sekusept™ Pulver Classic by Ecolab is a powder for cleaning disinfection of surfaces and instruments. It is gentle on materials and suitable for disinfection of medical instruments made of plastic, glass, metal or elastomers. (Dental) prostheses, incubators or medical baths can also be cleaned and disinfected using Sekusept™ Pulver Classic. The VAH-listed and certified disinfection powder offers a broad spectrum of effectiveness against bacteria and yeasts. It is virucidal according to RKI recommendation 01/2004 (DVV 2008). It is effective even on low dosage. Due to its high material compatibility, Sekusept™ Pulver Classic can be used for reprocessing of polycarbonate, plexiglas, polysulfone and all stainless steel instruments. Peracetic acid is generated in the application solution.
Sekusept™ Pulver Classic is available as 2 kg bucket with measuring spoon or as 10 kg bucket with measuring cup.
Correct Application of Sekusept™ Pulver Classic
Prepare a solution with Sekusept™ Pulver CLassic in warm water at about 25 degrees Celsius and stir frequently. Wait 15 minutes until the solution is ready for use. Place instruments into the solution immediately after they have been used. Make sure that all surfaces are covered by the disinfectant. Clean the instruments according to manufacturer instructions and rinse them with water (drinking water quality) afterwards. Do not use Sekusept™ Pulver Classic for flexible endoscopes, aluminum instruments or with chrome plated or nickel plated surfaces. Regarding these instructions, the disinfection powder can be used to create surface disinfection solutions.
Properties of Sekusept™ Pulver Classic
- powder for preparation of cleaning and disinfection solutions for medical instruments and surfaces
- peracetic acid is generated in the application solution
- high material compatibility
- for reprocessing of polcarbonate, plexiglas, polysulfone and stainless steel instruments
- for disinfection of medical instruments made of glass, plastic, metal or elastomers as well as (dental) prostheses, incubators or medical baths
- do not use for flexible endoscopes, aluminum instruments or with chrome plated or nickel plated surfaces
- VAH-listed and certified
- broad spectrum of efficiency against bacteria and yeasts
- virucidal according to RKI recommendation 01/2004 (DVV 2008)
- available in 2 kg bucket with measuring spoon or in 10 kg bucket with measuring cup
The US company Ecolab is one of the largest manufacturers of cleaning agents and disinfectants for medical, industrial and private use. Hygiene and care products for hands and skin are also manufactured by Ecolab. In the Medicalcorner24 & reg; you will find an extensive range of products for care, cleaning or disinfection from Ecolab. Including well-known brands such as Skinman, Sekusept and Incidin. Various dispensers and accessories such as dosing pumps or foam pumps are also available.